Organise an inspection today!Contact Us
About Leura Fairways
As a resident of Leura Fairways the community facilities belong to you and are there to be enjoyed by you and your guests.
The Lodge for example, is a gracious heritage building which is actually the original Leura Golf Clubhouse, now fully restored and featuring gleaming polished floorboards, inviting open fireplaces and comfy chairs.
The Lodge exudes a sense of elegance and grandeur and offers a peaceful ambiance where you can relax and enjoy the superb five star features including the following:
- Fully appointed dining room with open fireplace
- Games room with a full sized snooker table
- Indoor heated pool and spa
- Large lounge function room with an open fireplace
- Smaller sun lounge function room
- Library with an open fireplace
- On site beauty salon and much more
There are many ways to relax at Leura Fairways and as a Resident, You can choose to do as much (or as little) as you’d like.
The Services to Make Life Easier
Life at Leura Fairways was meant to be easy. You’ll have access to all the services you need for a worry free, maintenance free lifestyle.
A lifestyle of privacy , independence and security that includes:
- On site management team available 5 days a week
- Chef who cooks evening meals 2 nights a week, dine in or take-away if you so desire.
- Handyman / Gardener
- 24 hour medical emergency call system
- Residents Mini-Bus and driver
- Local Bus Stop right out front of village
- Golf Cart for the exclusive use of our golf playing residents
Whether you are looking for a low maintenance home or the ultimate weekender, Leura Fairways offers you a rare opportunity to adopt a lifestyle that’s all about escaping the frantic pace of the city, where you can relax in an environment that offers peace, tranquility and privacy.
Our Management Staff
The Village Resident Manager, Lucy has the ongoing responsibility for your comfort at Leura Fairways. The manager will also be responsible to provide for repairs, maintenance and cleaning of common property, reception, monitoring and responding to the emergency call system and any other reasonable requests.
You will be responsible for the ongoing internal decorating and general maintenance of your apartment (except for capital items supplied by the Operator), your personal electricity, gas charges, telephone account and your contents insurance.