Organise an inspection today!Contact Us
Located in the Blue Mountains amid the famous gardens of South Leura. Leura Fairways is set in 4 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and adjoins the stunning Leura Golf Course.
19 – 21 Fitzroy Street
Leura NSW 2780
Leura Fairways is surrounded by world class facilities & attractions, from the Three Sisters to the wonderful Everglades and Leura Golf Club and Village.
Below are listed some of the close neighbours & facilities you will have access to as a resident of Leura Fairways:
- Everglades Gardens – home to heritage Paul Sorenson designed Gardens
- Echo Point – home to the Three Sisters rock formations
- Scenic Railway – travel the scenic Skyway and train
Blue Mountains Villages:
- Leura Village – home to the annual Garden Festival – Leura Fairways is host to the annual Garden show. You can pick up maps from us to view some wonderful heritage gardens. Wondeful shops and cafes such as Josephans Chocolates, Silkes restaurant, Leura Deli, Leura Cellars and well stocked Clothing boutiques and homewares stores.
- Katoomba – With Heritage Buildings & art deco abounding, in Katoomba you will find The Carrington Hotel, many alternative cafes and restaurants, well serviced by big supermakets such as Aldi, Coles, Woolworths & Big W.
- Blackheath – The wonderful Victory Cafe and Antiques. Specialty providore markets the first weekend of every month showcasing the regions finest produce.
- Alex Hotel Leura
- Katoomba RSL
- The Edge Cinema
- Leura Golf Club
- Katoomba Aquatic Centre
- Leura Fairways Village Bus
- Katoomba Taxis